How Parents Can Help
Just as the ACA champions, enriches and celebrates the arts, parents can too. Here are a number of different ways you can make a real difference in the educational experience of your children. Pick a couple; the key thing is to do something, because every little bit helps.
- Attend meetings on the last Monday of every Month @ Fisher Park/Summit School on Holland Ave.
- Invite your friends to join
- Debate the issues
- Present ACA materials to your school councils
- Advocate to the OCDSB Board Committee of the Whole
- Advise the Trustees
- Nominate peers in the arts
- Award community arts involvement
- Contact the ACA chair, email@example.com